What is wrong with them?
What are the names of their illnesses?
What symptoms do people with similar illnesses usually experience?
What kind of treatment would you recommend for each of them?
1. Do you take naps during the day?
2. Do you suffer from insomnia ?
3. Do you often have to take sleeping pills ?
4. Have you ever broken a bone ?
5. Have you ever sprained a joint ?
6. Have you ever had a serious accident ? What happened?
7. Do you know your blood group ?
8. Have you ever donated blood ?
9. Have you ever donated marrow ?
10. Do you live in a big city or in a village?
11. (If you live in a big city) Is there high air pollution in your city?
12. What kind of air pollution is harmful to people’s health?
13. Do you have a lot of stress in your life?
14. What do you do to relax after a stressful day?
15. Are you afraid of getting old?
16. What do you think about alternative medicine ?
17. Have you ever tried alternative medicine?
18. What are the most dangerous diseases of our times?
Ask students if they’ve ever had difficulties falling asleep of just staying focused.
How do they cope with overwhelming sensation of anxiety?
Tell your students that you are going to try a guided meditation. They don't need any preparations or equipment.
Instruct your students to take a comfortable position, relax and follow the instructions they are going to hear.
Do you have a kind of red warning flag that indicates too much stress?
When you are stressful, how do you feel physically?
Do you feel tired during the day?
Can you sleep well at night?
When you are stressed, how do you feel emotionally?
Do you feel nervous or worried about the stressful situation?
Do you get angry easily?
Did you notice any changes?
Do you still feel anxiety or stress?
How did it make you feel in general?
What are some other ways to relieve/release stress?