Choose Active or Passive Voice
1) Your luggage will (bring, be brought) up in the lift.
2) From the station they will (take, be taken) straight to the hotel.
3) She will (meet, be met) them in the hall upstairs.
4) The porter will (bring, be brought) your lug¬gage to your room.
5) They can (leave, be left) the key with the clerk downstairs.
6) At the station they will (meet, be met) by a man from the travel agency.
7) The winning horse (was ridden, was riding) by Pat Murphy.
8) I looked again for the old man, but he (was vanished, had vanished).
9) I don't think that you (will be asked, are being asked) to show your passport.
10) The children were (took , taken , taking) to the seaside for the day.
11) I was (sending, sent , send) here by the manager.
12) Kate is having her car (services, servicing, serviced) tomorrow.
13) Sue had her windows (breaking, broken, broke) by vandals.
14) David has been (offer, offering, offered) a new job in Brazil.
15) Where exactly (were you born, did you born, did you bear)?
16) I (was given, gave) this book by Emily.