Discuss these questions:
1. How is the environment around you? Is it clean?
2. Describe the most natural environment for a human being. Is that how you live?
3. What kind of pollution bothers you most on a day-to-day basis?
4. What kind of pollution is worst for our health?
5. What do you do with a piece of trash when there is no trash can near you?
6. Should people who litter be fined? How much is an appropriate fine?
7. Do you recycle? If so, what kinds of things do you recycle?
8. What do you do to conserve energy?
9. Do you try to buy environmentally friendly products? If so, please give some examples.
10. How do you feel when you hear about global warming? Is there hope for the future?
11. Do you believe human activities contribute to global warming? If so, what should we do about it? If not, what do you think causes global warming?
12. Which type of energy is the most environmentally friendly? Do you use this type of energy? Why or why not?
13. What is more important to you? Social issues or environmental problems?
14. Have you ever donated your time or money to an environmental organization? Which organization did you help? What is their focus?
15. How important is nature to you? Do you try to get close to nature?
16. Where can a person go to breathe really fresh air?
17. Which countries produce the most pollution?
18. Which country has the most environmentally friendly reputation?