Discuss the following questions
1. What did you think when you read the headline?
2. What images are in your mind when you hear the word 'plant'?
3. What is your favourite plant?
4. Why are the world's plants dying out?
5. What would happen if plants became extinct?
6. What do you think of botanic gardens?
7. Why are plants so important?
8. How can we protect endangered species?
9. How green is your country?
10. What do you think when a plant becomes extinct?
11. Did you like reading this article? Why/not?
12. What do you think of when you hear the word 'garden'?
13. What do you think about what you read?
14. How important are botanic gardens?
15. What do you know and think about seed banks?
16. How many of the world's plants could be endangered in 20 years?
17. How can we protect endangered plants?
8. When will humans stop cutting down trees?
19. How would we survive in a world without plants?
21. What questions would you like to ask the scientists?