Watch the video about some family:Ссылка
Complete the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first, using the word given. You should write 2 or 3 words.
1.They were considering moving house.
They were ____ moving house.
2.I was very sorry to hear about his death.
I was very sorry to hear that he had ____.
3.I like babysitting, but organising the twins makes me tired.
I like babysitting, but organising the twins ___.
4. I wanted to talk to Mum as well, but Dad didn’t realise and he put the phone down.
I wanted to talk to Mum as well, but Dad didn’t realise and he ____.
5. Can you make sure my plants are OK while I’m on holiday?
Can you ____ my plants while I’m on holiday?
6. Mum spoke angrily to her because she came home late.
Kate got ____ by her mum because she came home late.
7. You are just like your father!
You really ____ your father!
8. He thinks you’re amazing! He really admires you.
He thinks you’re amazing! He really ____ you.
Watch the video about hobbiesСсылка