Watch this video about appearance of some woman
Look at the pictures carefully. Choose the right expressions in bold:
Answer the following questions:
1) What springs to mind when you hear the word ‘appearances'?
2) What things do you first notice about someone's appearance?
3) How do you think you look today?
4) When is your appearance most important?
5) What do you think when you look at yourself in the mirror?
6) Do you think the expression 'Appearances are deceptive' is true? Why?
7) Do you ever say someone looks good but really they don't?
8) Has your mother ever complained about your appearance?
9) What part of the way you look are you happiest with (and why)?
10) How are people's appearances today different from 100 years ago?