Ссылка на упражнение - https://learningapps.org/display?v=pgok8t60518
Watch an episode of an educational video and discuss some questions while watching. Don’t forget to pause and translate the words and collocations you don’t know.
start from 1:00, pause the video at 2:48 and discuss the following questions?
1. What was wrong with Helen in the morning?
2. What symptoms did she have?
3. What did Helen’s friends advise her to get healthy?
4. How will Helen spend the rest of the day?
5. How do you usually spend your day when you are ill?
6. What are the main ways of treatment from a cold or flu? Which of them do you use?
Pause at 6:15
1. What did Helen tell friends about her state of health?
2. What did Matt, David and Jane bring Helen to help her get better?
Stop at 8:23
1. Why did Matt come back to Helen's room?
2. Why did Simon come to visit? What did he offer Helen?
3. Did Helen get to go with Simon on a date? How did she feel about it?
Put the events in the order they happen in the video.
Ссылка на упражнение - https://learningapps.org/display?v=pu2jkw38j18
Are the sentences true or false?
Ссылка на упражнение - https://learningapps.org/display?v=pi02iqara18
Finish the sentence with a missing word.
Ссылка на упражнение - https://learningapps.org/display?v=pxpf185jt18
Now have a short discussion about each other’s experience:
1. Do you get ill often?
2. Do you do anything to stay healthy?
3. Have you ever lied about been sick to avoid going to school or work?
What have you said to your parents or boss?
4. What can you do to improve your health?
5. How do you know when you need to get medical attention?