Choose the right answer
Choose the right answer
Open the brackets, using Present, Past, Future Simple, Present, Past Continuous
1. Look at these children: they (to skate) very well.
2.You (to skate) last Sunday? — Yes, we (to skate) the whole day last Sunday. We (to skate) again next Sunday.
3. My brother can skate very well. He (to skate) every Sunday.
4. What you (to do) now? — I (to wash) the dishes.
5. What you (to do) at three o'clock yesterday? — I (to have) din¬ner.
6. You (to have) dinner now?
7. Where your brother (to work)? — He (to work) at an institute.
8. Your grandmother (to sleep) when you (to come) home yesterday?
9. What your brother (to do) to¬morrow?
10. I (not to go) to the shop yesterday. I (to go) to the shop tomorrow.
11. Where Kate (to go) when you (to meet) her yesterday?
12. Every day the boss (to enter) the office at nine o'clock.
13. Yesterday the boss (to enter) the office at half past nine.
14. When the secretary (to come) tomor¬row?
15. At six o'clock yesterday we (to listen) to a very interesting lecture.
16. When I (to enter) the office, the secretary (to type) some letters.
17. My friend (to ring) me up at eight o'clock yesterday.
Open the brackets, using the correct tense
1. His father (not to watch) TV at the moment. He (to sleep) because he (to be) tired.
2. She (to cook) yesterday.
3. Where your cousin (to work)? – He (to work) at school.
4. They (to skate) at three o'clock?
5. What they (to do) when you (to see) them?
6. Your friend (to do) his homework now?
7. When you usually (to come) home from school? – I (to come) at four o’clock.
8. I (to hurry) to the library when I (to meet) him.
9. My mother (not to play) the piano now. She (to play) the piano in the evening.
10. You (to read) a magazine and (to think) about your holiday at the moment?
11. I (to sit) in the waiting room at the doctor’s now.
12. This day (to come) sooner or later.
13. When mother (to enter) his room, he (to draw) a picture.
14. My uncle (not to work) at the shop.
15. He (to work) in the garden from two till five o'clock.
16. Alex (to help) her to pass her exam, I’m sure.
17. Look at the sky: the clouds (to move) slowly, the sun (to appear) from behind the clouds, it (to get) warmer.
18. I (not to drink) coffee in the evening. I (to drink) coffee in the morning.
19. What your sister (to do) now? – She (to wash) the dishes.
20. Who (to join) me? Perhaps I (to drive) to town this weekend.