Using the words in parentheses, complete the sentences below in Present Perfect and Past Simple tenses.
1. A: Did you like the movie "Star Wars?"
B: I don't know. I (see, never) _____________ that movie.
2. Sam (arrive)__________ in San Diego a week ago.
3. My best friend and I (know) _____________ each other for over fifteen years. We still get together once a week.
4. Stinson is a fantastic writer. He (write)________ ten very creative short stories in the last year. One day, he'll be as famous as Hemingway.
5. I (have, not)_________ this much fun since my childhood.
6. Things (change) _______ a lot at Coltech, Inc. When we first (start) ___________ working here three years ago, the company (have, only) _______________six employees. Since then, we (expand)_________ to include more than 2000 full-time workers.
7. Listen Donna, I don't care if you (miss) __________ the bus this morning. You (be) __________ late to work too many times. You are fired!
8. Sam is from Colorado, which is hundreds of miles from the coast, so he (see, never)________ the ocean. He should come with us to Miami.
9. Jonny, I can't believe how much you (change) _______ since the last time I (see) ________ you. You (grow) __________ at least a foot!
Using the words in parentheses, complete the sentences below in Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple, Past Continuous, Present Perfect tenses.
1. I (to see) this film this week. I like it very much.
2. When I (to enter) the kitchen, I (to see) that my mother (to stand) at the table and (to cut) some cabbage. She (to cook) dinner.
3. They (to go) to the Hermitage last week.
4. They (to be) to the Hermitage twice this week.
5. After school yesterday he (to come) home, (to have) dinner, (to read) an article from the latest magazine and (to begin) doing his homework.
6. Where (to be) your brother? — He just (to come) home. He (to take) a shower in the bath¬room now.
7. When I (to come) home yesterday, the children (to run) and (to sing) merrily.
8. It (to rain) hard when I (to leave) home yesterday, so I (to return), (to put) on my raincoat and (to start) again.
9. You (to work) right now? — Yes, I (to prepare) for the English exams.
10. Have a look! That (to be) the Golden Gate Bridge on your left. — Oh, it (to be) beautiful. I just (to take) a picture of it.
11. Why you (to shiver)? — I (to shiver) because I (to be) cold.
12. The children (to play) with their train set the whole evening yesterday.
Correct the mistakes:
1 Peter plays football at the moment.
2 My parents have bought a new fridge yesterday.
3 Sarah was writing three letters so far today.
4 I am going to the gym every Tuesday.
5 I expect I go shopping on Saturday.
6 Do you come with us tomorrow morning?
7 Did you see my dog? He's run away.
8 Mandy will buy a car as soon as she will pass her driving test.