Correct the mistakes:1. We have bought a new sofa last month.
2. Jim lives in Germany for three years.
3. My father has went fishing.
4. She is just moved house.
5. We have eaten lunch at one o'clock.
6. Sophie has do her homework.
7. Ann and Tim have got married ten years ago.
8. Peter plays football at the moment.
9. My parents have bought a new fridge yesterday.
10. Sarah was writing three letters so far today.
11. I am going to the gym every Tuesday.
12. I expect I go shopping on Saturday.
13. Do you come with us tomorrow morning?
14. Did you see my dog? He's run away.
15. Mandy will buy a car as soon as she will pass her driving test.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple или Past Simple.1. What you (to do) here at such a late hour? You (to write) your composition? — No, I (to write) it already. I (to work) at my report.
2. I say, Tom, let's have dinner. — No, thank you, I already (to have) dinner.
3. Please give me a pencil, I (to lose) mine.
4. I (not to meet) Peter since Monday.
5. Nina just (to finish) work.
6. Where Sergei (to be)? — He (to go) home. He (to leave) the room a minute ago.
7. What you (to read) now? — I (to read) "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte.
8. They (to read) "Ivanhoe" by Walter Scott a month ago. What about you? You (to read) "Ivanhoe"?
9. My watch (to stop). There (to be) something wrong with it.
10. I (to see) this film this week. I like it very much.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple, Past Simple and Past Continuous tense.1. When I (to enter) the kitchen, I (to see) that my mother (to stand) at the table and (to cut) some cabbage. She (to cook) dinner.
2. They (to go) to the Hermitage last week.
3. They (to be) to the Hermitage twice this week.
4. After school yesterday he (to come) home, (to have) dinner, (to read) an article from the latest magazine and (to begin) doing his homework.
5. Where (to be) your brother? — He just (to come) home. He (to take) a shower in the bath¬room now.
6. When I (to come) home yesterday, the children (to run) and (to sing) merrily.
7. It (to rain) hard when I (to leave) home yesterday, so I (to return), (to put) on my raincoat and (to start) again.
8. You (to work) right now? — Yes, I (to prepare) for the English exams.
9. Have a look! That (to be) the Golden Gate Bridge on your left. — Oh, it (to be) beautiful. I just (to take) a picture of it.
10. Why you (to shiver)? — I (to shiver) because I (to be) cold.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple, Past Simple, Past Continuous and Future Simple tense.1. My friend (to like) pies. He (to eat) pies every day. When I (to meet) him in the street yesterday, he (to eat) a pie.
2. Look at my friend now! He (to eat) a pie again.
3. Tomorrow Nick (not to go) to the cinema because he (to go) to the cin-ema yesterday. He already (to be) to the cinema this week. He (to stay) at home and (to play) a computer game.
4. What your brother (to do) now?
5. I (not to see) you for a while!
6. What he (to do) at ten o'clock last night? — He (not to do) anything real-ly.
7. We (to bring) a lot of berries from the wood. Now we shall make jam.
8. Look! Jane (to swim) across the river.
9. What you (to do) at six o'clock yesterday?
10. You ever (to see) the Pyramids?
11. I (to go) to the Caucasus two years ago.
12. We (to go) to school every day.
13. You (to help) your father tomorrow?
14. He (to come) home late yesterday.
15. She is very glad: she (to finish) her composition at last.
16. I never (to be) to Rome.
17. I (not to see) you for ages! I am very glad to see you.
18. When you (to see) the "Swan Lake"?
19. My sister already (to graduate) from the university.
20. They (to cook) the whole day yesterday.