Translate the sentences using Complex object.
1. Я люблю, когда дети смеются.
2. Она не лю¬бит, когда я с ней спорю.
3. Он тер¬петь не мог, когда мы ломали игрушки.
4. Он любил, когда мы играли в тихие игры.
5. Наш учитель любит, когда мы задаем вопросы.
6. Я ненавижу, когда ты за¬бываешь свои обязанности.
7. Бабушка любит, когда Лена играет на рояле.
8. Папа любит, когда я говорю по-английски.
9. Мой дедушка не любил, когда дети разговаривали за столом.
10. Она не любила, чтобы мы приходили поздно.
TRANSLATE, PAYING ATTENTION TO THE DIFFERENT USE OF THE COMPLEX OBJECT:
1. Everybody expected her to marry Nick.
2. I would like them to come as soon as possible.
3. I expect you to join us.
4. I don’t want you to being this company.
5. We would like you to visit us.
6. I hate you to play the piano.
7. My mother wants me to study better.
8. We expect them to arrive on Friday.
9. They think him to be a good specialist.
10. I believe you to be wrong.
COMBINE THE SENTENCES USING THE COMPLEX OBJECT:
Example : I didn’t see him. He entered the house.
I didn’t see him enter the house.
1. He saw him. She burst into tears.
2. The burglar got into the house. The neighbors noticed it.
3. He hasn’t heard us. We called his name.
4. She heard the footsteps. They were dying away.
5. I felt something hard. It hurt my leg.
6. She noticed the expression of his face. It changed suddenly.
7. He heard her. She was playing the piano.
8. He did it. They saw it.
9. She said that. Everybody heard it.
10. I felt her hand. It was shaking.