Learn common Daily Routines Idioms.
Answer the questions.
Describe a typical day at school, work or college
You should say:
• what you do
• when you do it
• how long you’ve had this routine and explain what you would like to change in your work or study routine.
How people feel about routines.
• Do young people and old people have different attitudes to routines where you live?
• What are the benefits and drawbacks of having a daily routine?
Choice of routines
• What factors influence most people’s daily routines?
• Do you think people get enough choice in their daily routines? Why (not)?
Changes in routines
• How are work or study schedules today different from those in the past? Why?
• Is this a positive or negative development? Why?
• How do you think people’s routines and schedules will change in the future?
Love and romance. Answer the questions.
(1) What images spring to mind when you hear the word ‘love’?
(2) How important is love?
(3) Do you think it is possible to love everyone?
(4) How do people fall in love?
(5) How and why do people fall out of love?
(6) What is your favourite love song and why?
(7) How does love make you feel?
(8) Does love last forever?
(9) What does love look like?
(10) Has love changed over the past 10,000 years?