Complete the sentences with some / any / no
1. There is _______ tea in the crystal glass, but it is very hot.
2. There is _______ fresh milk in the fridge. I can't make porridge.
3. Are there ________ tasty apples in the bag?
4. There isn't _______ jam on the round plate.
5. There are _______ bananas on the wooden table. They are yellow.
6. There is ________ butter on the plate.
7. There is ________ cheese on the table, but there’re ____________ cheese sandwiches.
8. There isn't _________ sausage on the table.
9. There are ____________ potatoes in the bag.
10. There aren't ______________ bananas on the table, but there are ________ cucumbers there.
Fill in the gaps with some / no / any / anything / everybody / everything etc.
1. Is there ______ interesting in the magazine?
2. There are______books on the table.
3. ______in the house is clean and good.
4. There is______here.
5. She will tell us______about her work.
6. She doesn’t want______new dress.
7. Is he going ______ today?
8. Good morning, ______ .
9. He never goes by train, he goes______by aeroplane.
10. They want a house, they have ______ to live.
11. Is______coming to see us today?
12. There aren’t______pencils in the box.
13. I didn’t see ______ yesterday, I was at home.