Answer the questions connected with the topic Family
1) Why did your parents select this name for you? Do you know its meaning?
2) What do you know about your family surname?
3) Who was the eldest relative you remember as a child? What do you remember about them?
4) What was school like for you as a child?
5) Describe your typical family dinner. Did you all eat together as a family? Who did the cooking? What were your favorite foods?
6) Have any recipes been passed on to you from family members?
Read and discuss the following quotes
1) What do you understand under the word ‘togetherness’?
2) Do you agree with this quotation? Why?
3) Can a family live a happy life if the members don`t do everything together? 1) Should each member of a family have any duties? Why?
2) How do you understand the phrase ‘the school of duties’? 1) How do you understand this quote? Why is it so?
Answer the questions connected with Daily Routines
1) Do you do anything before going to bed to make your morning easier?
2) Do you have a morning workout routine?
3) What and when is your first drink in the morning?
4) What would you recommend a person who is always late for work?
5) Is breakfast important in the morning? Do you always have it? What do you usually have for breakfast?
Describe the following situations
1) Where are these people? Who are they?
2) Describe these people
3) Have you ever seen similar situations in real life?
1) Where are these people? What are they doing?
2) What do they look like?
1) What can you tell about this situation?
2) What emotions does this man have?
3) Describe his appearance
1) Which way to get to work is the best? Why? ( a bike, a car, a bus, a train, subway)
2) What are the advantages and disadvantages of riding the bike to work?
|What containers can you name describing this picture?|
Answer the questions connected with the topic Food
1) Do you think people from your country usually eat healthy food?
2) Do you think that a person’s eating habits affect how long they will live?
3) It is said, “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”. What does this mean? Do you think it’s true?
4) Which eating tool is the best? Chopsticks, knife and fork, or hands? Why?
5) Can you describe a recipe for a dish you enjoy eating or cooking? What ingredients do you need? What do you need to do?