Open up the brackets using either Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous
1. Sheila (to read)___ the book the whole afternoon.
2. They (to talk)___for hours.
3. Jenny, how many apples you (to pick)____?
4. He is very tired now. He (to run)____.
5. Molly(to study)___hard. She'll take an exam next week.
6. Dinner is ready. Hannah (to cook)___for 2 hours.
7. What you (to do)___? You are covered with paint.
8. They (to cover)___100 miles.
9. How long Peter (to wait)_____for the bus?
10. They (to arrive)___from Chicago.
Put the verbs into the brackets using either Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous
1. I'm planning to buy a new house. I (to look) for one for two months now. So far I (to look) at ten houses, but I (not/to find) the one I like.
2. My Spanish lessons are going very well. I (to learn) Spanish for five months now and I love it. I (already/to learn) a lot.
3. John (to be) very busy recently. He (to paint) the living room and the bedrooms, but he (not/to start) painting the kitchen yet.
Answer the questions