Put the adjectives in brackets in correct position
1. We wanted ______________ (grey / a / metal) table.
2. They bought ______________ (red / a / new) car.
3. She went home and sat on ______________ (comfortable / her / wooden / old) bed.
4. He bought ______________ (woollen / a / British / fabulous) suit.
5. They have ______________ (Dutch / black) bicycles.
6. He wants ______________ (some / French / delicious / really) cheese.
7. ______________ (young / a / pretty) girl walked into the room.
8. He has ______________ (a lot of / old / interesting) books.
9. She bought ______________ (plastic / red / a / new) plastic lunchbox.
10. He is looking for ______________ (leather / stylish / a /black) bag.
11. She dropped ______________ (old / beautiful / the) plate and it smashed.
12. I want ______________ (silk / green / an / amazing) dress.
13. She drank ______________ (Italian / black / hot) coffee.
14. He saw ______________ (French / writing / old / an) desk.
15. They stayed in ______________ (little / a / cute) cottage.
16. I visited ______________ (ancient / a / spooky / German) castle.
17. He has ______________ (silver / old / beautiful / a) ring.
18. We ate ______________ (green / English / round / some) apples.
19. I need ______________ (computer / comfortable / a) desk.
20. They went on holiday to ______________ (small / wooden / a / beautiful) cabin.
Put the adjectives in brackets in the correct position
1. an unusual ring (gold)
2. an old house (beautiful)
3. black gloves (leather)
4. an American ﬁlm (old)
5. a long face (thin)
6. big clouds (black)
7. a sunny day (lovely)
8. an ugly dress (yellow)
9. a wide avenue (long)
10. red car (old / little)
11. a new sweater (green / nice)
12. a metal box (black / small)
13. a big cat (tall / black)
14. a little village (young / lovely)
15. long, hair (black / pretty)
16. an old painting (interesting/ French)
17. an enormous umbrella (red / yellow)