Put the verbs in the brackets into Active or Passive Voice.
1. Nobody (to see) him yesterday.
2. The telegram (to receive) tomorrow.
3. He (to give) me this book next week.
4. The answer to this question can (to find) in the encyclopedia.
5. We (to show) the historical monuments of the capital to the delegation tomorrow.
6. You can (to find) interesting information about the life in the USA in this book.
7. They (to build) new hospitals in the provinces.
8. New petrol station (to complete) by winter.
9. Our managers (to discuss) important matters every Tuesday.
10. A new hotel (to open) next week.