1. Do you consider graffiti to be an art or an act of vandalism?
2. Can music heal?
3. Which kind of art is rapidly developing these days?
One word is missing from each sentence. Where from?
cultural, editor, pension, made, journalist, claims, headline
1. I a promise to help her, so I will do it.
2. I enjoy all sorts of events, such as exhibition and concerts.
3. I think he must receive a because he's nearly 70.
4. I saw a strange newspaper the other day: «Man bites dog».
5. She's in charge of the local newspaper; I believe she's been the for three years.
6. The government that it can cut crime by 20 per cent this year, but I don't believe it.
7. My cousin's a newspaper; he writes articles about current affairs.