Presentation – Animals
Look at the following examples of animals and their parts.
Can you answer the following general knowledge questions?
1. Is the whale a fish or a mammal?
2. Which reptile alive today is a descendant of the dinosaurs?
3. Name three animals that hibernate in winter.
4. Which is the fastest of all land animals?
5. Which bird symbolizes peace?
6. What do fish use their gills for?
7. Can you name an endangered species of plant or animals?
8. Which of these creatures is extinct – emu, dinosaur, phoenix?
9. What animal is a symbol of New Zealand?
10. Name three birds of any color.
11. Name 3 animals or birds which lay eggs.