Answer the questions about
1) Do you have a pet? Why did you choose that one?
2) Have you ever had a pet? Why not?/ Can you describe it for me?
3) Would you like to have the same kind of pet again? Why/ why not?
4) What kind of pet would you like?
5) Did you have a pet when you were a child? Why not?
1.What things do you think about when you hear the word 'nature'? (What is nature?)
2. Where is the best place in your country to see or experience nature?
3. How important is nature in your culture?
4. Are there any bad things about nature?
5. What is the most beautiful about nature – the mountains, oceans, deserts, beaches, space, or forests? Why do you think so?
6. What people can you do today to help nature?
1. How important is recycling, in your opinion?
2. Are people your age in your country interested in vegetarianism?
3. Do you believe that people your age in your country live ecologically friendly lifestyles?
4. What do you think the ecological state of your country will be like in 50 years’ time?
5. Do you think the air quality in the place where you live is getting better or worse?
How can you comment on the following quotes about nature?
How can you describe the meaning of these words?
The words which might help you: pollen, twigs, stalk, animal, petals, hunt, plant, shelter, dangerous
1) A pet
2) A flower
3) A nest
4) A wild animal
Watch the idioms and guess the animalsСсылка