Open the brackets using Mixed Conditionals
1) If I had gone with Tito, I (not be) so lonely now!
2) If I (have) enough money, I would have gone with him.
3) If I (move) to Colombia last year I might be poor and unhappy now.
4) If I had worked harder at school, I (have) a better job now.
5) We wouldn't be lost if we ( look) at the map.
6) If I ( study) I would have my driving license now.
7) If you (spend) all your money, you wouldn't buy this jacket.
8) If you ( crash) the car while you were driving, you might be in trouble.
9) I ( translate) the letter if my Italian were better.
Open the brackets with I wish clause
1. I wish we (not have) a test today.
2. I wish these exercises (not be) so difficult.
3. I wish we (live) near the beach.
4. Do you ever wish you (can travel) more?
5. I wish I (be) better at maths.
6. I wish we (not have to) wear a school uniform.
7. Sometimes I wish I (can fly).
8. I wish we (can go) to Disney World.